Wolfforth Council to meet Monday night
The Wolfforth City Council will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at City Hall, located at 302 Main St.
An update on the electrodialysis reversal water treatment pilot test is on the agenda, but there probably won’t be a vote tonight since it is just a report.
There will also be a report on a new police hire. As I understand it, he will probably work for kibble.
Here’s a copy and paste of the agenda from the Wolfforth city website:
1. Call meeting to order
3. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
4. Consider November, 2012 financial report
5. Consider soliciting auditor services
A. Introduce Officer Jonathan Sullivan
B. Introduce PD K9 member Kwinto
C. Library employee search
D. Status of EDR pilot
E. Traffic accident with 2003 Ford pickup
F. NTS franchise funds
G. Election documents and racial profiling report to be shared electronically for Council review
7. Convene Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551, Government Code, Section 551.072, Deliberations Regarding Real Property
8. Re-convene Open Session
9. Consider any action necessary from Executive Session
That agenda will be available on Wolfforth’s website until it is updated with the next council agenda.
You must be logged in to post a comment.