No more crazy excuses! Use your SPEC Co-op Connections® Card
How you would like to save enough buying the products and services you use everyday to cover next month’s utility bill? With your Co-op Connections® Card from South Plains Electric Co-op you very well could!
The Co-op Connections® Card is free to all SPEC members and offers a variety of discounts on services and products. The card is easy to use – just show the card and rack up the savings. Use it even a few times a month and you’re on your way to saving big. With household budgets tighter than ever, what could be better!
There are five great ways to save with Co-op Connections®:
1. Local Deals – More than 200 local area business are offering discounts on everyday products and services. Save on everything from dinner at a favorite restaurant to landscaping, jewelry to oil changes. And look for even more local businesses to join the discount program in the weeks and months to come. You can find the latest list of participating businesses online anytime at www.SPEC.coop.
2. National Deals – More than 60 businesses are offering discounts on hotels, car rentals, flowers, gifts, and much more. SPEC, in conjunction with other Touchstone Energy® cooperatives from around the country, is pleased to make these national offers available.
3. Pharmacy Discount – SPEC members have already saved $176,672 on prescription drugs using their Co-op Connections® cards. It’s accepted at most major and local pharmacies. Even if you already have prescription coverage through your health insurance or Medicare Part D, show your pharmacist your Co-op Connections® card when you have prescriptions filled. He or she can figure the cost using your insurance plan and then using the Co-op Connection® discount program – in some cases, the Co-op Connection® discount price may be lower!
4. Vision, Dental, Hearing Discount – Save 15 to 50 percent on dental services; 10 to 60 percent on eye exams, eyeglasses, contact lenses, even LASIK surgery; and 15 to 50 percent on hearing aids and hearing care products. This offer is available for a nominal fee of $4.25 monthly and covers the entire family.
5. Coupons.com – Save at the grocery store by printing money-saving coupons for popular items. Coupons are updated daily, so new ones are available all the time. There is no cost to access and print the coupons through Co-op Connections®.
The Co-op Connections® Card is just one more way that SPEC works for its members. In addition to providing safe, reliable and affordable electricity, SPEC is excited to bring its members additional savings. It’s what they’re all about.
For more information, or to request a replacement Co-op Connections® card, please call your local South Plains Electric office at (806) 775-7766. You can also learn more about the savings available and order new cards online by visiting www.SPEC.coop.
Business owners: Want to participate in the Co-op Connections® program and attract new customers? There is no cost to your business, and you get exposure to 24,000 local SPEC members. For complete details, contact Lynn Simmons at 775-7826 or email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.