Tomorrow’s issue of Frenship Today will contain the following stories, but you can read them here today! Three Frenship senior girls presented at LSO Winter Ball Wolfforth Police not getting applicants Wolfforth fireworks show needs donors to continue UIL: Frenship now part of 6A Another story that ran in the A-J but not in Frenship […]
The Wolfforth City Council will hold a regular meeting tonight at 6 p.m. at City Hall at 302 Main St. Here’s the copied and pasted agenda: The order of these agenda items may be changed. The City Council may discuss and/or take action on each of the following items: AGENDA: 1. Call meeting to order […]
Four stories to look for in this week’s Frenship Today include: Four Frenship students make All-State; Churrasca Brazilian Steak House sees repeat business; Legacy principal gears up for new school’s opening; and North Ridge Elementary principal transitions from high school students.
Five stories to look for in tomorrow’s paper include: Frenship schools unveil new security; Frenship HS senior honored for working with life skills student Frenship ISD board sets new boundaries Wolfforth Council suspends Xcel rate increase and Frenship football player to attend Air Force Academy.
The Board of Trustees for Frenship Independent School District will vote on several election issues at the board meeting at 7 p.m. Monday, Jan. 20 in the Casey Administration Building. Board members will vote on a resolution to hold a joint election on May 10, as well as ordering a trustee election for places 3 […]
Arguably the most interesting information from the Monday night meeting of the Frenship Independent School District Board of Trustees meeting will be the announcement of the principal and school name of the new north elementary school. A few years ago, a student committee suggested the name of Heritage Middle School. It will be interesting to […]
Here are a few of the videos I took at the Wolfforth Harvest Festival:
Autumn is here, and that means it’s time to get a catcher’s mitt and a few pillow cases. Why? Because you’re going to need them to attend the Harvest Festival Parade in Wolfforth, where kids can pick up double their body weight in candy. Of course, they won’t HOLD all that candy, and it’s not […]
More in this category:
- Shadows of Light: The inspiration for FHS band’s show
- Tracking down a spelling is sometimes interesting
- Oak Ridge fourth-grader steals convocation
- Wolfforth Council to meet Monday, Aug. 19
- My school shopping is done!
- Wolfforth Council to meet Monday night
- 371,313: Number of pages read by Wolfforth Library contest readers
- Where are they now: Foster, Hurlwood and Carlisle
- Loose ends are tying up at Preston Manor rec center
- What is a prom?
- Two incumbents to be joined by Cooper on Wolfforth Council
- Character scholarships are the big story this week
- Kindergarten: Are you prepared?
- Put away your tin foil hats
- Easter events, anyone?
- FISD cancels classes
- Students in bus accident treated and released
- Ropesville church to sponsor a blood drive
- Tweets from the scene: Westwind bus accident
- Wolfforth’s new K-9 hire can look forward to health care, retirement
- Wolfforth Council to meet Monday night
- White Christmas is peaceful
- Frenship has many impressive Christmas lights
- What is ice pigging?
- Wolfforth Library director will be missed
- Snow seems unlikely, but I’m still dreaming of a ‘White Christmas’
- What is electrodialysis reversal?
- Networking: One story sometimes leads to another
- VIDEOS: Frenship students, teachers present bullying skits
- Heritage Middle School teacher named Texas Teacher of the Year
- VIDEOS: Homecoming, Harvest Festival royalty presented over the weekend
- VIDEO: Frenship Peoples Bank Stadium hosts thousands for FCA event
- Video: South Plains Balloon Round-Up sends up a dozen balloons
- Wolfforth Council to meet Wednesday night
- First week of school from a mom’s viewpoint
- Look for bargains on tax-free weekend
- More Frenship convocation videos will be found HERE
- Check back here later Tuesday for FISD board meeting updates
- Balloons to provide tethered rides to UMC clients at 98th Street and Indiana Avenue
- DWI is just sad
- Back-to-school just 19 days away. Boo-hoo.
- First Baptist of Wolfforth is registering and evaluating little soccer players
- Wolfforth’s Boot Scoot and BBQ Cook-Off is this weekend
- Wolfforth Council to meet earlier in regular Monday meeting
- We should make a category for water stories
- Wolfforth restaurants do well during Lubbock boil advisory
- Did you do dishes this weekend?
- Don’t eat the meatballs!
- Bring toadstools: Wolfforth fireworks still set for Wednesday night
- Wolfforth Council members talk tax credit properties
- Wolfforth Council tweets from Monday are compressed into one neat place here
- Wolfforth is the meeting place tonight
- Keep checking out the Vacation Bible School listing
- Willow Bend students perform
- I should have pics of Frenship fourth graders…
- The Lubbock A-J had a story today…
- Wolfforth Chamber buzz: Busy bees!
- Compilation of Frenship Performing Arts Center tweets
- Totally excited…
- REALLY digging Storify!
- More on the West Texas Day of Percussion at Frenship HS last Saturday
- Tweet compilation from Frenship ISD meeting
- I’m not a drummer, but drum clinics are fun
- West Texas Day of Percussion at Frenship HS tomorrow
- I’ve started talking to $10,000 teachers
- Frenship students may be in school…
- Cindy Stephens to head up Frenship Foundation for Leadership
- Yippy dogs from Frenship made a showing at AKC National Agility Championships
- Frenship Today blog kicks off